Condo Associations Insurance
Condo associations insurance is designed to help associations find viable protection for their specified areas of coverage. No two condo associations have the same coverage needs. Some associations only cover the roof and adjoining walls; some go so far as to cover the plumbing, electrical, and sewer systems. Some only work to protect and maintain the common grounds.
At BB Insurance Marketing, Inc., we can match the needs of your association with the appropriate carriers and policies. We can find coverages for:
- Buildings (individual units, clubhouses, garages)
- Related Structures (gazebos, gate houses, fences)
- Grounds (landscaping, signage, and more)
- Infrastructure (roads, drains, sidewalks)
Protect your community with affordable coverage that won’t inflate association fees.
- Links to Florida Statutes
- 718 – Condominiums
- 719 – Cooperatives
- 720 – Homeowners Associations
- Condo Association Law
- Coverage Gap Homeowners
Contact us to learn more about our Florida condo associations insurance solutions today!