Wacky Wednesday is back once again! As is tradition (again), BBIMI is giving you a glimpse at 15 fun and crazy you probably did not know before you read this blog post. The world is full of useless, yet entertaining AND factual information and we would be crazy or wacky ourselves not to shed some light on this subject. There’s just two more days until the weekend, so enjoy this Humpday treat courtesy of BB Insurance Marketing. Check ‘em out!
– According to TSA rules, you can get drinks through airport security if they’re frozen solid.
– U.S. President William McKinley always kept a lucky red carnation in his lapel. In 1901, minutes after giving the flower away, he was shot.
– Each square foot of Jackson Pollock’s painting “No. 5, 1948” is worth over $4 million.
– The McDonald’s McFlurry machine is always down because it must undergo a four-hour-long heat-cleaning cycle to kill bacteria every day.
– Several recent studies show that chickens have self-control, distinct personalities, and the ability to logically reason.
– Red Bull was created in Thailand in 1976 as an energy drink for truck drivers.
– Dogs experience a chemical explosion in their brain when they see a human holding a treat for them.
– Cell phone radiation causes insomnia. Using your phone before bed can prevent you from getting sleep.
– New research shows that the more a person swears, the more honest they’re likely to be.
– A new study has revealed that 1 in 10 dementia cases may be caused by living close to a busy road or highway.
– If the earth didn’t have the moon, our days would only be 6-8 hours long and there would be between 1,100-1,400 days in a year.
– The more stressed you are, the slower your wounds and illnesses heal.
– Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused.
– Pluto is smaller than Russia.
– In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple to a woman was considered a marriage proposal.